1. Chen Chuansheng, Moyzis, R. K., Lei Xuemei, Chen Chunhui, Dong Qi. (In press). The “encultured” genome: Molecular evidence for recent divergent evolution in human neurotransmitter genes. In J. Chiao, Li, S., Seligman, R., & Turner, R.(Eds.). The Oxford Handbook of Cultural Neuroscience. New York: Oxford University Press.
1. Lei, X., Chen, C., Chen, C., He, Q., Moyzis, R. K., Xue, G., & Dong, Q. (2016). Striatum-Centered Fiber Connectivity Is Associated with the Personality Trait of Cooperativeness. PLoS One, 11(10), e0162160. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0162160
2. Lei, X., Han, Z., Chen, C., Bai, L., Xue, G., & Dong, Q. (2016). Sex Differences in Fiber Connection between the Striatum and Subcortical and Cortical Regions. Front Comput Neurosci, 10, 100. doi:10.3389/fncom.2016.00100
3. Zhu, B., Chen, C., Loftus, E. F., He, Q., Lei, X., Dong, Q., & Lin, C. (2016). Hippocampal size is related to short-term true and false memory, and right fusiform size is related to long-term true and false memory. Brain Struct Funct, 221(8), 4045-4057. doi:10.1007/s00429-015-1145-1
4. Lei Xuemei, Chen Chuansheng, He Qinghua…Xue Gui Dong Qi (2012). Haplotype polymorphism in the alpha-2B-adrenergic receptor gene influences response inhibition in a large Chinese sample. Neuropsychopharmacology, 37(5), 1115-1121.
5. Lei Xuemei, Chen, Xue, et al. (2014). Fiber connectivity between the striatum and cortical and subcortical regions is associated with temperaments in Chinese males. NeuroImage, 89, 226-234.
6. Lei Xuemei, Chen Chuansheng, He Qinghua, Moyzis, Xue Gui…Dong Qi. (2012). Sex determines which section of the SLC6A4 gene is linked to obsessive-compulsive symptoms in normal Chinese college students. J Psychiatr Res. 46(9):1153-60.
7. Li, Chen, Lei Xuemei, et al. (2012). The NTSR1 gene modulates the association between hippocampal structure and working memory performance. Neuroimage, 75, 79-86.
8. Xue Gui, He Qinghua, Lei Xuemei, Chen Chuansheng, Qong Qi. (2012). The Gambler's Fallacy Is Associated with Weak Affective Decision Making but Strong Cognitive Ability. PloS One, 7(10).
9. Chen Chunhui, Chen Wen, Moyzis, R. K., He Qinghua, Lei Xuemei, Li Jin, Dong Qi. (2013). Genetic variations in the serotoninergic system contribute to body-mass index in Chinese adolescents. PloS One, 8(3).
10. Wang Yunxin, Li Jin, Chen Chunhui, Zhu Bi, Moysis, R. K., Lei Xuemei, Dong Qi. (2013). COMT rs4680 Met is not always the 'smart allele': Val allele is associated with better working memory and larger hippocampal volume in healthy Chinese. Genes, brain, and behavior, 12(3), 323-329.
11. Chen Chuansheng., Chen Chunhui, Moyzis, R. K., He Qinghua., Lei Xuemei, Li Jin, Dong Qi. (2013). Genotypes over-represented among college students are linked to better cognitive abilities and socioemotional adjustment. Culture and Brain. 1(1), 47-63.
12. Zhu Bi, Chen Chuansheng, Moyzis, R. K., Dong Q, Chen Chunhui, He Qinghua, Li Jin, Li Jun, Lei Xuemei, Lin Chongde. (2013). The DOPA decarboxylase (DDC) gene is associated with alerting attention. Progress in Neuropsychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, 43, 140-145.
13. Zhu Bi, Chen Chuansheng, Loftus, E. F., He Qinghua, Chen Chunhui, Lei Xuemei, Dong, Qi. (2012). Brief exposure to misinformation can lead to long-term false memories. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 26, 301-307.
14. Zhu Bi, Chen Chuansheng, Moyzis, R. K., Dong Qi, Chen Chunhui, He Qinghua, Li Jin, Lei Xuemei. (2012). Association between the HTR2B gene and the personality trait of fun seeking. Personality and Individual Differences, 53(8), 1029-1033.
15. He Qinghua, Xue Gui, Chen Chuansheng, Lu Zhonglin, Lei Xuemei, Qong Qi. (2012). COMT Val(158)Met polymorphism interacts with stressful life events and parental warmth to influence decision making. Scientific Reports, 2, 677.
16. He Qinghua, Xue Gui, Chen Chuansheng, Lu zhonglin, Dong Qi, Lei Xuemei, Bechara, A.(2010). Serotonin transporter gene-linked polymorphic region (5-HTTLPR) influences decision making under ambiguity and risk in a large Chinese sample. Neuropharmacology, 59(6), 518-526.
17. Zhu, B., Chen, Chuansheng, Xue, G., Moyzis, R. K., Dong, Q., Chen, Chunhui, Li, J., He, Q., Lei, X., Wang, Y., & Lin, C. (in press). The SEMA5A gene is associated with hippocampal volume, and their interaction is associated with performance on Raven's Progressive Matrices. NeuroImage.
1. Lei Xuemei, Xia Mingrui, Chen Chuansheng, Chen Chunhui, Wang Yunxin, Li Jin, Dong Qi. (2013). Genetic effects of DRD4 VNTR on brain cortical thickness and resting-state functional connectivity strength and regional homogeneity in healthy young Chinese adults. 2013 Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience.
2. Lei Xuemei, Xue Feng, Chen Chuansheng, Liu Qi, Li Jin, Huang Ruiwang, Shu Ni, Dong Qi. (2010). Genetic Variation in MAOA Modulates Striatal-frontal White-matter Connectivity in Chinese Males. The 16th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping.